Solar Industrial Solution In Pakistan
Power Highway offers integrated solutions and products for a wide range of industrial applications, from large independent power plants to small telecommunication repeater stations. Our Solar solution are designed to be more reliable, and harvest up to 60% more solar energy per square foot in the first 20 years, so you can grow your business smarter and faster than ever typical applications include.
Our services include professional engineering, custom system design, customized documentation such as installation and maintenance manuals, and system performance projections. Each system design is verified against performance criteria, reliability, and function and complies with rigid industry standards.
What We Offer?
We offer an extensive line of pre-engineered systems to suit specific application requirements and ensure fast turnaround of systems to meet demanding schedules. Whether this is solar and wind contributions for hybrid systems, equipment integration or specific component selections to suit particular applications or environments; Power Highway can provide customized solutions for your business.
- A comprehensive portfolio of flexible and intelligent DC-to-AC system solutions to meet every requirement.
- Maximum availability and energy yields, even under extreme ambient conditions.
- Robust components secure additional yields and guarantee long project life spans.
- Secure grid feed-in thanks to compliance with global connection conditions and comprehensive grid management service functions
- Excellent service and comprehensive O & M benefits from experienced PV experts ensure your investment.
Our Proposed Industrial Solutions
From 10KW to above 1MW+
Our approach to ensuring that we provide the best designed system involves a complete assessment of load requirements including duty cycle and characterization of any voltage variation, as well as the site environmental conditions and access to renewable energy resources. We will support the installation of your renewable energy system to a level that suits your needs and budget.
How We Work?
We find out how much energy you use; when you use it, and what you pay, then design a system specifically to suit your need.
We access your potential for solar and recommend cost efficient solutions.
Our Industrial solar specialists will provide:
- A free, no obligation site inspection & consultation
- The design of an efficient solar system that best meets your needs and budget
- A detailed quotation
- Expert installation by accredited installers
- First class back up and service
- Assistance to liaise with your local electricity distributor to determine the site’s eligibility to install and any infrastructure requirements to protect the distributor’s grid to Install ON Grid Solar System (net metering solar system).
- Financing is also available
The Benefits of Industrial Solar Power:
Whether your operation is small or large, solar power can provide many benefits to your business:
- A Generate your own clean electricity, free from the sun to reduce power bills.
- Minimize the impact of rising energy costs.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the business and demonstrate the company’s commitment to the environment.
- PV systems are assets that can be depreciated and offer tax benefits to a business.
- A PV system may increase the resale value or leasing attractiveness of your premises.
if you want to know about Agricultural solar water Pump In Pakistan then click here