Solar Commercial Solutions
Power Highway Commercial Solutions has the expertise to tailor a system to meet your energy-saving objectives and will provide a full turnkey service for your large-scale PV installation.
Power Highway provides the solar smart plan with a solar power system you can harness the power of the sun to reduce the power consumption in your commercial operation, by converting its free sunlight in to clean electricity. With a solar smart plan, we will install, monitor and maintain a solar system on your roof. You then produce a solar energy at a predictable low rate. With this, your business cost reduces due to less unit consumption by a utility.
Commercial operations can provide the perfect opportunity for grid-connected solar power (PV) systems and Hybrid Solar Power (PV) Systems and the ability to significantly reduce daily operating costs of a business. Often commercial operations are huge power users and their buildings offer great expanses of roof space that are ideal for large-scale arrays that can generate significant amounts of power.
if you know about the solar commercial solution then click here
A solar power system is ideal for many and varied commercial premises such as:
- Commercial buildings & complexes
- Sports clubs & swimming complexes
- Municipal facilities
- Railway Stations
- Bus Stations
- Car parks
- Building Integrated Systems and many more.
If your business or commercial operation offers a larger roof space with a South aspect that is generally free from shade, then you should be “making hay while the sun shines” and investing in solar power.
Our commercial solar specialists will provide:
- A free, no obligation site inspection & consultation
- The design of an efficient solar system that best meets your needs and budget
- A detailed quotation
- Expert installation by accredited installers
- First class back up and service
- Assistance to liaise with your local electricity distributor to determine the site’s eligibility to install and any infrastructure requirements to protect the distributor’s grid to Install On Grid Solar System (net metering solar system).
The Benefits of Commercial Solar Power:
- Whether your operation is small or large, solar power can provide many benefits to your business:
- A Generate your own clean electricity, free from the sun to reduce power bills.
- Minimize the impact of rising energy costs.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the business and demonstrate the company’s commitment to the environment.
- PV systems are assets that can be depreciated and offer tax benefits to a business.
- A PV system may increase the resale value or leasing attractiveness of your premises.
- Financing is also available
Our Proposed Commercial Solutions
From 10KW to above 1MW+